Starting from November 2015, the Research Group on European Law is involved as partner in the European Commission supported project “ACTIONES” under the “Fundamental Rights and Citizenship” Programme.
ACTIONES: Active Charter Training through Interaction Of National ExperienceS, is a EU funded project under the coordination of the European University Institute (EUI) Centre for Judicial Cooperation. ACTIONES involves seven academic institutions, a European-wide association of judges, and nine national institutions entrusted with the task to train judges and lawyers.
ACTIONES’ objective is the provision of a set of training tools able to be fully exploited by a new generation of judges and lawyers that are fully aware of the potential of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union in topical areas of the Union’s activity.
More information can be found at the ACTIONES web page provided by the EUI Centre for Judicial Cooperation. Those interested can contact the Uppsala University representative (Maria.Bergstrom@jur.uu.se), the Project Director (Fabrizio.Cafaggi@EUI.eu) and the Project Manager (Federica.Casarosa@EUI.eu) for further information.
EUI Centre for Judicial Cooperation (IT)
- Association of European Administrative Judges
- College of Europe
- Croatian Judicial Academy
- Estonian Supreme Court
- European Inter-University Centre
- National Association of the Romanian Bars
- Polish National School of Judiciary and Public Prosecution
- Romanian National Institute of Magistracy
- Slovenian Judicial Training Centre
- Spanish General Council for the Judiciary
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Ljubjana
- University of Parma
- University of Pompeu Fabra
- University of Uppsala